pillow talk - sandy needs our support

i am a huge fan of Sandy Clymer the talented creator of all things wonderful at pillow talk. it seems like sandy could use all of our collective good wishes, thoughts, prayers or whatever it is you choose to show her your support and love. i actually shed rl tears when i got this note -- here is the text of what sandy just sent to members of her group.

Group Notice From: Sandy Clymer

Krysss Galaea has so sweetly offered to assist you with any issues you might encounter in pillow talk.. while I am undergoing a a lil surgery. He is a jewel to work with and I know you will love him as I do.

For those of you enquireing about my health....
we have discoveed a large tumor on my brain. I am schedulled for surgery on wednsday.

As always thank you so much for supporting me,. I will try so hard to make sure.. you are always taking care of.

my hugs and love,
Sandy Clymer


sandy, my thoughts are with you. i am going to light a candle and send you my strongest wishes for a quick recovery.

1 comment:

BoRee Vella said...

oh wow i am a huge fan of sandy's and her work is genius. she is definitely in my thoughts today...good luck sandy! *hugs*