joonie's meme

i am doing this post simply because browsing photobucket lifted my mood.

here is how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com (dont sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box.
3. Use only the first page to look for the appropriate answer.
4. Copy the HTML and paste under the question for the answer.

1. Whats your name?

Chestnut

2.What is your relationship status?

married

3.What is your favorite color?

purple

4.What are you listening to right now?

Ben Lee

5.What is your favorite movie?

MOONSTRUCK

6.Where is your dream vacation?

iceland

7.What is your favorite dessert?

I had creme brulee!!! it was fantastic!

8.One word to describe yourself?

sensitive

9.My eye color is:

Blue Eyes

10.Last book you read:

into the wild

12.Night or Day?

morning

13.Oranges or Apples?

apples

14.Chocolate or Vanilla?

vanilla

2 comments:

Joonie Jatho said...

LOL...I almost chose the same pic for Sensitive! ;)

Eli said...

I started to do this, but when all the pictures of Eli Manning came up it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth...