Dale passed this to me via notecard inworld a while ago. I am going to blog my answers and I am guessing my responses will be a little different than what I said the last time. Here goes!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Too bloody early - 6:00am
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls...or diamonds...but I prefer gemstones if I am choosing.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The sad fact is I can't remember.
4. Favorite TV show?
I don't really watch TV and I have not in years.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee and maybe yogurt or cottage cheese.
6. What is your middle name?
No middle names in SL. In RL my middle name is Carol
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Mr. A-Z, Jason Mraz is in my car atm.
9. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled veggies and hummus on dark crusty bread.
10. What characteristic do you despise?
Can I pick two that are topical right now? Narcissism and its ugly cousin manipulation are on the top of my list.
11. Favorite item of clothing?
In SL my tall black boots. In RL, my tall black boots.
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
SL - Extropia.
RL - Today I would choose to vacation in Crete. Next week my answer might be Paris.
13. What color is your bathroom?
In SL I sometimes rez a bathtub I built on the beach at midnight, does that count? In RL the bathroom we just built is covered with tumbled stone that is the color of amber.
14. Do you make friends easily?
In both worlds I am friendly but it takes me a long time to feel comfortable enough to really open up to people.
15. Where would you retire?
SL - Shengri La Love
RL - a canal barge in France
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Hrm....I'll let you know next Thursday
17. Favorite sport to watch?
The audience at Paisley's Beebe's show Tonight Live
18. How many towns have you lived in?
In SL I am about to move to my 5th sim in just shy of one year.
In RL 12 different towns/cities
I guess I move around a lot.
19. How many people do you think will send this back? (or blog it)
I have no idea.
20. What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
SL - my house is totally empty.
RL - books, magazines and my son's lacrosse stick and pads
21. Favorite saying?
22. When is your birthday?
SL - June 16 is my first rez day
RL - very soon
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a night person these days (*coughs* Zha) but I love the early morning hours when no one is up, the sky is pink and the world is quiet.
24. What is your shoe size?
SL - 0
RL - 7 1/2
SL - Our new sim has all kinds of wildlife including a whale, sharks, seals, lots of fish, a seahorse, crabs, and giant monarch butterflies.
RL - Dog, cat, pond full of goldfish in the yard, 15 chickens, and a tank of tropicals in my son's room.
26. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
I am the keeper of the key.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mom, someone who does important work and contributes to the world in a positive way.
28. Which talent would you most like to have?
I am a hot glass artist and I wish my technical skills were better. I also wish I could sing well enough to make people feel strong emotions.
29. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
SL - "Laughs"
RL - "I am sorry but the federal government does not allow you to spend grant funds that way" and its derivative "NO"
30L What is your favorite flower?
The delicate bleeding hearts I saw in my garden this morning.
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Honestly, I look forward to every day in both worlds.
32. What color are your eyes?
SL - currently brown
RL - always blue
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I was never really into toys but I had an active imagination and a well developed fantasy life.
34. Summer or winter?
Mostly I love the change of seasons.
35. Hugs or kisses?
36. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Yes, please! If I have to choose I love good dark chocolate.
37. Do you want your friends to send this back to you?
If they want to, sure.
38. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier today. I was listening to a radio interview with a 90 year old man talking about his wife of 70 years who had recently died. Sweet love stories like that always make me cry. Ok,let's be honest I cry at a lot. Happy things, sad things -- you name it. I am an emotional and passionate creature.
39. What is under your bed?
Sl - I don't have a bed rezed at the moment
RL - Your friendly neighborhood dust bunnies
40. Who is the friend you have had the longest in SL?
41. What did you do last night?
Chatted and plotted with Charlie's Angels
42. Favorite smell?
The sea or the bed of lavender in my garden when it is in full bloom. It is hard to choose.
43. What are you afraid of?
Anything bad happening to my RL family or my SL family.
44. Plain, sweet, or salted Popcorn?
Sweet and salty, thank you. I want it all.
45. How many keys on your key ring?
SL - Privacy of physical space is an illusion -- locks are silly.
RL - I have 8 keys, most of which are job related.
46. How many years at your current job?
SL - I am currently unemployed.
RL - I have worked here almost 9 years.
47. Do you have any scars?
In both worlds I have many scars. Some are more visible than others.
48. Favorite day of the week?
Does the weekend count as a day?
49. How many people will you be sending this to?
I returned it to the 2 people inworld who sent it to me.