Grace McDunnough on Shengri La Love

Grace McDunnough will play at 6pm SL time tomorrow night on Shengri La Love. If you have not heard Grace play before you are missing out on a treat so go here for a preview.

Here we are planning, testing the stream, getting ready for the show.



In addition to Grace's soothing rich music we have some fun surprises in store for you. The show promises to be a great time so please join us. I am not inworld so no surl now but you can IM me for a tp or search the map for Shengri La Love. The landing point will be right at the site of the show.

4 comments:

Dale Innis said...

ooh, coolness! And while I'm away on vacation... :P Must keep telling myself, there will be all sortsa neat things happening when I get back, too. :)

Mister Crap said...

I am looking forward to this, even if there's no dangerous and deadly squid that has a taste for robots.

chestnut rau said...

There are sharks and sea lions you can swim with too. I don't know how they feel about robots.

ahuva18 said...

I am SO looking forward to this! I have my body back and will be there for sure!