Skye Galexy - SL Musician You MUST Hear

This video is not the best but it gives you a tiny taste of Skye Galexy's voice.



It is not often I swoon when I hear a new musician in SL All I can say is Skye Galexy stopped me dead in my tracks and I was blown away. I cleared a spot and joined his group by the end of the first song I heard him sing.

Skye's voice is like honey. He sang How Soon is Now and I loved it. Yes. He sang Morrisey and he owned the song. Totally owned it.

Go.See.Skye. You can thank me later.

ETA: Skye just sent a "CD" of original songs to his group. It is an object that looks like a CD and when you touch it it plays the music over the sim music stream. Very cool. I wish I knew how to post it here for you to hear but, sadly, I don't. If you want the music then you can join Skye's group "Skye High." I can invite you so IM me inworld and I am happy to do so. Then all you have to do is go to the Notices history and grab the CD.

5 comments:

Wrath said...

I love The Smiths! Do you love The Smiths?? I do!

/hey!

chestnut rau said...

/hey! Look - it's Wrath Paine! I love the Smiths too!

Delinda said...

Told ya Chestnut! Im tottaly addicted to his voice. And what a live show he can put on sometimes going almost 3 hours nonstop.

Jenny Heying (Thump Magazine) said...

We had a chance to review Skye's "experiment" in transitioning from piano to guitar and it's obvious that no matter what medium, Skye is awesome.

Even better is a performance with both guitar and piano, hopefully in the near future.

123 123 said...

Interesting blog as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning that theme. Thanks for giving this data.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus sex