8 of 365 "Sarcasm: "It's What's For Breakfast"


OMG you guys! I am, like, all squuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

My friend, BigFamousDesignerGuy Lionheart just opened the kewelest store evah!! The build is so creative. Get this...it is a big square prim stuck in the side of a mountain. How minimal is that? I know, I know -- take that whole fancy baked shadows trend and throw it out the window. Back to our roots baby!

I just love BigFamousDesignerGuy. He is the most creative, kind and wonderful avatar on the grid. Everything he touches is gold, every word out of his mouth pure poetry. I love the way he walks and the way he puts on his prim hair....sigh....gush. I especially love how he lets me stand around in his workshop while he builds. Yeah BigFamousDesignerGuy might go quiet for hours at a time but just sharing the same space with him is such an honor! I am in awe of his talent just breathing the same air as he does.

Anyway, not only that - he is making this line of products that are just about the coolest little gadgets anywhere on the grid. I am soooo not kidding either. They might look like plain shapes but nooo...there is much more there than meets the eye. You can change the shapes! You can use a simple tool to change the texture oh and also, you can turn it completely transparent too. Just think of the millions of ways you can use these babies. Seriously, this is the "must have" gadget du jour.

Oh and THE BEST PART is that my famous friend, BigFamousDesignerGuy, named his line AFTER LITTLE OLD ME!!! Oh yes he did! There is Chestnut Cube, Rau Trapezoid and my personal favorite, Events Blogger Sphere. Isn't it just adorable. /me pets Events Blogger Sphere and sighs...

But don't trust me on this! These little lovelies are much more impressive in person as my photos just don't do them justice. I do apologize for my lame photography skills. Go HERE to have a look and BUY THEM!!!

Oh and here is what I am wearing:

Skin: Curio
Hair: Truth
Eyes: Poetic Eyes
Dress: Nicky Ree
Shoes: Starley
Partnership Ring: Custom baby so don't even ask

Sorry no SLurls cuz I don't give a shit. Use search, look it up yourself

8 comments:

Lauren said...

You are hysterical Chestnut (Squared) "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT" lmao...love and hugs

Krissy Muggleston said...

I want to buy the Chestnut Cube (my Ozimals bunnies would love it) but your link is broken. I tried it. Perhaps you could repost? Thanks!

(I love sarcasm)

Mister Crap said...

I'LL BUY A DOZEN!

-ls/cm

Dale Innis said...

rofls :)

Rosie Barthelmess said...

I'm so in love with you right this second.

Lionesse Vandyke said...

LOL okay, I must look it up myself, I'm a sucker for gadgets and I must go there if only for his last name, Lionheart is a great name;-)
BTW after a week of nail biting I decided to join the 365 Days, WOOOT..

Chestnut Rau said...

Thanks everyone!

Lionesse I am so pleased you are doing a 365! I am looking forward to your photos.

Lizzie Lexington said...

LOL how the hell did I miss this post! Oh I know why cause all I do in SL all day is stare at my Lizzie hair from Truth. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE