Lots of things on my mind
Some random thoughts filling my head and I need to get them out or I won't be able to work. I have a bunch of deadlines today so I do need to focus. Consider this a warning: Nonsense ahead! Proceed at your own risk!
1) Catching up with old friends warms my heart.
2) There are few things as frustrating to me as technology that doesn't work and "helpline" people who are clueless.
3) When people I love argue with each other I can feel my stress levels increase by many orders of magnitude in seconds.
4) I work best with a deadline. I can fill hours...no days...of dithering but give me a deadline and I can finish the project in short order. I wish I could make myself dither less without deadlines but it seems impossible.
5) Recently I have been called a hypocrite for expressing my honest opinion. I am still pondering this but in general my gut is telling me I am better off keeping my distance from people who can't engage in discourse where polite disagreement on ideas is fundamentally a good thing.