Dahlia wrote "I Never" listing 20 things she never did in Second Life. I think this is an interesting concept and want to participate but I am going to turn the idea around and list 20 things I have done instead.
1. I have met people who will be in my life forever
2. I have found friends from all over the world.
3. I have seen art that took my breath away.
4. I have listened to music that brought tears of joy to my eyes.
5. I have wasted endless hours doing not much at all.
6. I have blogged consistently for more than 2 years
7. I have been paid to blog fulfilling a life long dream of being a "professional" writer
8. I have been more interested in fashion than I ever have been in RL
9. I have learned to build basic things and surprised myself with how much I love building
10. I learned how to modify a script
11. I organized and hosted concerts and events
12. I have taken thousands of photographs
13. I learned a bit of photoshop and am beginning to figure out how to post process my images
14. I have been burned by people I thought were friends and have grown from the experience
15. I have owned mainland in several different sims and have lived on 3 different island estates.
16. I have explored sim after sim after sim. I <3 exploring!
17. I have never met anyone from SL in RL even though many people I care about deeply live within 25 miles of my home. (Yes this is cheating because I turned the positive "I have" into the negative "I have not." I am a cheater! Guilty.)
18. Through SL I have finally come to understand that I am an introvert not some freak who just can't fit into the normal world. (Ok, I may still be a freak who does not fit in but at least I know why.)
19. I have greatly expanded my creative abilities in ways I never imagined possible.
20. I have been partnered and have been with the same person since March 2008.
So there you have it. If you are a blogger how about doing your own "I have" or "I never" post?