206 of 365 Random Observations du Jour


Sometimes people do the nicest things because it makes them feel good to give to others. The world would be a better place if there were more people like this.

Not everyone believes in God. Just because you have faith in a supernatural force that guides your world, does not mean others find comfort in religion.

When I read eloquent and brilliant writers it makes me a little wistful. I am doomed to a writing life of short sentences and three paragraph blog posts on the rare occasion when I manage to eek out that much.

I like to think of myself as a caring person but when presented with an opportunity to do something unkind (and yet richly deserved) I strongly considered participating. I don't feel particularly good about that.

Every single day I am thankful for the people in my life. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Wol said...

/me counts the paragraphs and grins.

Quality, not quantity. And you can pat yoruself on the back for resisting the temptation to do a Bad Thing.