282 of 365 My love is unmeasurable and unlimited


I reject the notion that my heart is big enough for just one love.
I realize this idea is frightening to some and immoral to many
I accept these judgement but I have to ask
what is it that scares you? I have plenty to give.

My children are concerned about getting their 'fair share'
They carefully eyeball the slices of gooey chocolate cake I offer
to be certain their piece is at least as big or, better yet,
bigger than the piece I offer the other.
I accept these actions but I have to ask
what is it that scares you? I have plenty to give.

Just as my heart is big enough to love more than one child without limit
My heart is big enough to love more than one adult.
My love is unmeasurable and unlimited. I have plenty to give.

1 comment:

Ari Blackthorne™ said...

Isn't this where the phrase "love is an ocean" comes from?